Sunday, December 19, 2010

Another Tramway Experience

Rode the women's carriage ...
The tram was moving and the ticket man (komsery) told me to get on quick; and he stood me next to him casually =) ok so the women's only carriage is just like women's only beaches. Most of the women there are those who don't want to be seen by men. Mostly old, neqabi and obese women. Normal young girls want costant men's attention,and the possibility of a suitor. Another thing is that some women dislike the women's carriage because when it's crowded, it's survival of the quickest. No male chivalry there or pleading him to stand and let her take his place.

They are also weird and they stare rudely.

2 comments:

Angie Nader said...

haha...so where did you sit?
btw, i just checked my email and found a message from weeks ago...i hope your great! i miss not having messenger on my new computer...but i will be home all weekend :) maybe we can catch up!

Abbas said...

I didn't sit ... I stood by the door ready to jump out any minute lol

Merry Christmas Angie :) wish you all the best this year ...